Monday, August 8, 2016

2.5 Months Left 

Or something like that. Since I went into labor with Goose at 38 weeks 5 days, I'm expecting this one to come early too. I finally got my husband to but together the crib and the dresser. That's all that's done though. Oh, and I went ahead and moved the pack n play into our room and the swing in the living room. I figured it would be easier to go ahead and get everything set up where it's going to be now. To let Goose get use to it and just get use to it myself. My plan is to have absolutely everything done; ready and in place by the time I hit 36 weeks. Since that's the earliest a baby can be born and doesn't USUALLY need to stay in the NICU. Which gives me about 6 weeks to get everything done. Which seems like a lot of time until you consider that it took us 29 weeks to find spare time to put the dresser and crib together. It has been hectic here lately. Beyond hectic. It'll be such a load off when we're able to finish getting the old house fixed up and sold. We're planning on trying for baby number 3 before Jay turns 1. So we'll need to make the switch to a mini van soon too. I don't even think my current vehicle can manage 2 rear facing car seats. Hopefully we'll be able to at least hold out until the old house is sold though. Goose is still in diapers (cloth during the day, sposies at night). We'll probably have Jay is sposies for the first month or so until he grows into the one size pockets then we'll switch him to the cloth too. Then I'll have two in cloth. Sigh. I can't even keep up with all the laundry we have now. I don't know how I'm going to do it. All I know is that I can't wait to meet my little boy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment